Aerator conditions of use are:
- The aerator is the property of Coffs Harbour Regional Landcare and can be borrowed by members of the public for their own purposes on their own properties.
- The cost of the maintenance levy is $75 for a maximum period of 7 days.
- This fee must be received prior to the aerator being picked up. This can be done by direct deposit into our bank account (BSB 533 000, acct no. 32836260) or by cheque posted to Coffs Harbour Regional Landcare, PO Box 1730, Coffs Harbour 2450 or by delivery of the cheque or cash to our office at 1/14a Lawson Crescent, Coffs Harbour.
- Please read the Aerator Service Agreement carefully before filling in your contact details and signing and then emailing, posting or delivering by hand the signed agreement to the office (details as above). This agreement spells out your responsibilities in the care and use of this implement.
- The aerator is usually located at a location at Karangi. Contact details will be provided upon confirmation of booking so arrangements can be made for pick up and return.
- The aerator is heavy (approx 600kg) and is strapped to our registered trailer for transport. You will require a tractor of at least 50 hp to unload it safely and to pull it.