“More Australian communities are being impacted by natural disasters as our climate changes. NAB Foundation Community Grants can help you safeguard your community with funding for projects that prepare for natural disasters, support long-term recovery and build resilience against future disasters. You can get up to $10,000 to fund local projects aiming to do one or more of the following:
- help people and places prepare for natural disasters
- assist in short and long-term recovery efforts related to natural disasters
- build community resilience against future natural disasters
- strengthen the environment to be more resilient to natural disasters
- help communities reduce their climate risk.”
Applications will be accepted until 30 July, 2021. For further information and to review the application guide, visit NAB Foundation Community Grants.